10. There are long...really long...brown hairs EVERYWHERE.
9. The kids' shower drain has become unbearably slow...it appears to be blocked by a bird's nest of brown hair.
8. There are delicious smells wafting from the kitchen.
7. The whole family takes extra care with their grammar.
6. The smell of Lysol and various other disinfectants is in the air.
5. The two little girls are looking decidedly less orphanish and Buttercup, Princeska, & Lulu are sporting ADORABLE dos daily!
4. We are all using phrases like, "Just like a Nazi!" "Well aren't you just the cat's pajamas?" and "Loose lips sink ships!"
3. Every time I vacuum, I hear the clatter of hundreds of bobby pins rattling around in my sweeper...
2. We see victory rolls every day without even turning on the t.v.
And the number one way you can tell that Bella's home from college is......
1. We laugh a LOT more!