Sunday, July 27, 2008

Learning to Fly

So, a good friend has been telling me about flylady.net. It's a website dedicated to helping you control the chaos in your home...specifically housekeeping chaos. I just went and signed myself on and I am now fearful that I won't be able to do it or (more likely) that I just WON'T do it. The premise is this: adding one small step each day to build routines that will help you de-clutter and control the chaos in your home. It's all about building positive habits and routines. The first step is to shine your sink and then to dry it every time you use it to keep it shiny and make sure that you shine it each night before you sleep. I knew this was going to be too hard for me. I already had to send flylady an email question: do you shine around the dishes sitting in your sink OR take them out, shine it, then set them back inside? I'm so confused.
Sorry for the short blog today, but it's almost eleven and I'm going to bed! Obviously I can't do the sink thing until I get a response to my email, so maybe I'll shine it tomorrow night. Good night, all!

No comments: